These days many people are using Facebook as a marketing tool.
Having a Facebook page for your business will make it:
- Discoverable – Many people make use of Facebook when looking for information on a business.
- Connected –You can connect with your customers and have one-to-one conversations with your them.
- Timely – Facebook can help you reach large groups of people frequently with messages tailored to their needs and interests.
- Insightful – The analytics or Page Insights on your page will give you a deeper understanding of your customers and your marketing activities.
With Facebook, not only can you reach more people, but you can also reach a specific audience.
To help you connect with customers, consider the following:
- What is the common factor among your ideal customers?
- How old are your customers and where do they live?
- In what way can your business help them?
- Would one group of your customers be more interested in a specific message, product or service?
You need to encourage your current customers and supporters to like your Facebook page. Share your page with everyone and invite your friends and family to like your page. Invite your current business contact to also like your page.
To keep your Facebook page interesting ad your customers captivated, you need to create compelling content.
- Think about what your customers will find interesting and inspiring.
- Be responsive – Reply to comments or messages that customers send.
- Be consistent – Post regularly to keep your customers coming back to your page.
- Do what works – Replicate your success on posts that get more engagement.
- Create posts and adverts that are interesting and valuable to your customers.
- Remember – Quality over quantity.
Facebook is a great platform for advertising products, services or campaigns.
- Use Facebook ads to raise awareness about something or to promote sales of a product.
- Boost your advert so more people will see it. You can also create targeted adverts for different audiences based on their location.
- You can create the advert directly from the admin panel on Facebook or you can use other software to create the advert.
To maximise the impact of every post and advert, find out what is working well for you.
- Your Page Insights will keep you up to date on the activity on your Facebook page.
- Use insights to understand who responds to your messages – pay attention to age, gender and location.
- Try out different images and headlines on your adverts to see what works the best.
- Ask people how they found out about you.
Facebook is a great versatile way to market your business. If you do not yet have a Facebook page for your business, you should definitely consider creating a one.