Please browse through the available positions and if you believe you have what it takes, send us your cv at email@example.com
Graphic Designer in Centurion
Beetge Media is looking for a Graphic Designer to support our brand and ensure consistency across all touch points. We are looking for an experienced professional who is extremely organized and can learn quickly. This position will only be part time / half day.
- Must be able to speak, understand and write English and Afrikaans fluently
- Graphic designing experience a must (ad creation and layout for printing)
- Computer literate with Corel Draw and Adobe design suite experience a necessity
- Matric a requirement
- You can work flexi-hours and from home and receive a basic salary for a fixed number of hours. You’ll also need your own computer with the necessary software installed. Beetge Media will NOT provide a computer or be responsible for the software required.
- Our offices are in Centurion and we work strictly according to projects and deliverable due dates so timekeeping and punctuality is a definite requirement
Here is what we need:
- You have an online portfolio demonstrating a range of strong design and conceptual skills.
- You know Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) or Corel Draw
You’re a self-starter and a quick study:
- You will learn our business and goals, and think about the big picture. We need someone who will dive in and get stuff done without waiting to be asked.
- You have an eye for design, are able to work within a brand framework, and can help develop it further.
- You are extremely detail-oriented, resourceful, and well-organized to handle multiple projects with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Salary – R5 000 per month (depending on experience)
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org